View Profile JohnnyGuy

155 Movie Reviews

Damn, no wonder this episode was never aired. This is gold.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

haha love it

squeakytoad responds:

Hey you finally got that new username - happy new year!

Dang the rules keep getting more confusing and chaotic. I mean i sorta get it though. It's in purgatory so just about anything could happen. This is awesome though and i can't wait to see part 2.

Edit: i just realized this goes over between the events of 7 and 9 when Hank genuinely died by Jeebus' pistol and this is the first time he saw Purgatory. Holy shit. I was wondering what happened to Hank between that time!!! This is gonna be good. Well it is good. Now i wonder who in the facility agreed to make him into an experiment and ressurect him and why when he's their enemy....maybe to try to corrupt him make him a weapon for them? Quite curious. Interesting.

97 Game Reviews

Great but you forgot to link my soundtrack work you used for this game that was from Pico's School the original, so I'll link it for you :P

But seriously, this is an amazing tribute to newgrounds. This would've made a good Pico Day submission, and a great promo for ruffle. I wish it was a bit longer as an auto-runner, but I absolutely love the visual style, and I hope you make a sequel to this that's got some interesting twists and turns, or something like it. Bravo.

GuyUngerNL responds:

oh dude my apologies, I added it now!
and thank you!

Good game, but jumping gravity could be stronger for faster jumps, and a boss you can actually kill, instead of nothing hurting it whatsoever, that makes no sense to me. Also, having a limit of 10 throws per weapon, and it depleting every weapon makes no sense, even nintendo had a bigger limit on that in NES games. This makes the replay value much less, but well-executed programming, art, and music anyhow.

Harlemblack responds:

Whoa, one of the Pixel Day founding fathers himself! Thank you for the review. Yes, the jumping mechanism is kinda funny after I spent some time for reflecting it. The unkillable boss is an actually an avoidance challenge but it is understandable if players want to punch such annoying being. Maybe in next sequel, if any. On the weapon limit, I could increase it but it would make the game difficulty too easy. The levels are already too short and boss health bars are not that high. The limited amount of weapons is supposed to guide players to choose when and whom to use them for. Cheers.

Great programming, great artwork, but putting DFJK as a control scheme instead of the arrow keys to match the arrows, makes absolutely no sense, and is a bad idea. Good game other than that, and good job on the art.

Benedique responds:

the first working options were on the wasd and arrows, it turned out that you cant quickly and comfortably press up and down simultaneously

584 Audio Reviews

Hahahah i love this!

I'm so happy you released this haha

I hope someone animates the Jack Serious/Thunder Riders sketch or part of it haha. After half a year of work, and finally having all this for my next voice demo, I'm excited it's finally out! Can't wait to be a part of the next one, good job everyone!

VoicesByCorey responds:

I seriously hope Thunder Riders gets an animation! It’s one of my faves for sure! Thanks for being a part of this Johnny, you were a huge component of it! :D

212 Art Reviews

haha clever. Love the detail, and the pun. Intelligence is hot, this picture only shows that this is actually factual because usually people in high intellect fields especially with technology stuff have to work in hot factories and wear hot gear like this. Unless you work in computers then you just wear a suit, but suits are a bit too warm too.

This is your first pixel art piece? I was surprised to see you made it, you always draw really well but this is awesome! You did insanely well for being your first, not to mention animated!

SevenSaysNoToDrugs responds:

Thank you! I struggled a lot with animating it, so I'm working on improving that!

This is a great piece, but this isn't pixel art. Pixel art has a certain style and more looks like video game art. Good piece though.

Formerly RealFaction. Music Producer, Voice Actor, Writer, Podcast Host, Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Just some guy who loves to bring smiles, and is pretty much a mega nerd. Profile picture by Shadowcat5150.

Johnny @JohnnyGuy